At ALI, we believe that English skills are essential for personal and academic success.
We introduce students to American ways of life that include not only language, but history and culture. We hope that successful graduates not only speak English effectively, but pursue the American dream.
Our courses are conducted and designed professionally by experienced teachers. Our methods and materials are continuously updated and optimized for maximum success.
At ALI, students will find a well-organized and structured academic curriculum, as well as a variety of support services such as libraries and computer laboratories. Our mission, in short, is to contribute to your continuing aspirations and success. We look forward to meeting you in the near future!
American Learning Institute's mission is to contribute to students' aspirations and their success by providing practical English language and communication skills training.
- To provide an intensive English program that is educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality and demonstratively effective so that our students understand the English language and American culture
- To provide effective student services that recognize individual differences and to ensure successful transitions to another higher learning institution and/or new career
In congruence with our mission and goal, we strive to achieve our objectives with values that include:
- The pursuit of knowledge, civility, and tolerance in an environment that encourages free and open inquiry, academic achievement, scholarship, and creativity
- A strong academic framework that emphasizes critical thinking and promotes lifelong learning
- An environment that promotes integrity, respect for diversity, responsible citizenship, accountability, sustainability, and continuous pursuit of betterment
- The professional commitment, innovations, and accomplishments of faculty and staff